Below are some very informative resources for our parents that cover almost all concerns that a parent might have when it comes to their child and his or her care. Subjects from the latest information and up-to-date policies, recommendations, recalls, travel and safety information can be found here. Also, guidance on growth/development, nutrition, immunizations, and breastfeeding, can be found in the links below as well. However, always feel free to contact us with any questions and concerns that you might have regarding your child. Our goal is to be readily available to you, the parent, no matter the question or concern.
Similac Recall Information
For information on what products and lot numbers are being recalled, we have provided a link to the press release.
Please use the Product Lookup Tool to see if your formula has been included in the recall.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (aap.org)
- Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov)
- www.poisonhelp.hrsa.gov (1-800-222-1222)
- Breastfeeding Resources
- Nevada Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Youth Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- The Center-Teen Sex Education Classes & how choices impact their lives